Saturday, May 11, 2013

Me, in 10 words.

Today's daily Blog Everyday In May challenge is to: "sell myself in ten words or less".
 
My question: Who am I "selling" myself to? What does that even mean?
 
If I'm just supposed to be describing myself in those few words, then I think I can do that.
 
So, here we go...
 
Me. Just as a visual.
 
I am:
 
1 - {a} Momma.
 
2 - {a} girlfriend.
 
3 - {a} daughter.
 
4 - {a} sister.
 
{I'm very family-oriented, if that wasn't obvious enough.}
 
5 & 6 - {a} hopeless romantic.
 
7 - shy.
 
8 - {a} procrastinator.
 
9 - {a wannabe} baker/chef.
 
10 - happy.
 
 
 
I asked Nick to write down his description of me, in 10 words or less.
It took him all of two seconds to scribble this response:
 
{Sorry for the crappy Iphone-quality picture.}
 
 
When I asked him why it didn't take him so long, all he said was:
"Well, that's because it's not something I had to think too hard about."
 
I love him.
 
So, there you have it!
 
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. That's so sweet, I might ask my partner to describe me but I have a feeling it would take him a while, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought it would take him a while, too. It was a pleasant surprise to see him come up with such a great response so quickly.

      Delete
  2. So sweet that it only took him seconds.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet! And now I'm going to ask my husband to do the same. Great idea! I wonder what he'll come up with....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure he'll come up with something great :)

      Delete
  4. Oh! That's so sweet! I wonder how my husband would describe me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You win my favourite post of Day 11 'blogging every day in May' award (no badges or rules included) and I think I might have met someone with a 'him' as sweet as mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you!! We certainly are lucky to have such sweet "hims" aren't we? :)

      Delete
  6. I thought of asking my husband, but he would most likely would not have been cooperative! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, sometimes the misters aren't so cooperative. It's worth a shot at asking him though!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! :)