Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Favorite Photo.

The Blog Everyday In May challenge for the 17th was: A favorite photo of yourself and why.
 
Well, I'm a little late in posting, but {BUT!} only by a few minutes. So, it's no big deal, right? Right.
 
One of my favorite photos {since I can never narrow anything down to "just one"} is this one:
 
 
This particular photo is a personal favorite because... well, just look at it! 

I was either on my way to classes or coming back early, and my baby {yes, she was a baby then!} was giving me some love. She nearly tumbled down the steps, she was just coming right for me.
 
I love her.
I love her hugs.
I love this picture.
I miss her being a baby.
She is growing up so fast. Too fast.
Before I know it, she'll be a teenager.
Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves here...
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! :)