Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Letters

Dear New York City- I can't wait to see you tomorrow! However, I can say that I'm NOT looking forward to lugging all of my sister's junk out of her dorm room and back into the same ginormous van we rented back in August when we took her up there. BUT! I really am so thrilled to be taking Peyton there for the first time! I wonder what she will think of the city, the buildings, all of the people, and all of the traffic... I can't wait. {sidenote: Dear Sister- YOU FINALLY COME HOME TOMORROW! yay. yay. yay!}
The day we dropped her off last August.
Dear Peyton- I am loving this stage of your life right now. You are so grown-up! You've become my little best friend who I can carry on a full-blown conversation with rather than just my little baby. I love you {to the moon and back}. Dear blog- I think you are in serious need of a new blog design, one that isn't just from the free templates section on Blogger. I'm working on that. Promise. Dear thunderstorms- You make me so very happy. I would be content to sit on the {covered} porch and listen to/watch you all day, everyday. Dear Friday- Thank you, thank you, thank you for finally being here! I am so over work-drama and can not wait to just be with family all day tomorrow {& it doesn't hurt that I have Monday off as well! Helloooooo three day weekend!} Dear Turks & Caicos- just a mere 40 days left until my family and I grace you with our presence! Hallelujah. I am wayyy overdue for a vacation.
My dad and sister have been to Turks & Caicos before. This is a picture from their trip {I can't recall when they went.} This is the EXACT beach we will be on when we go {we are staying at the same condo they stayed at when they went}. Peyton and I will be on this beach! In. 40. days. To say I'm beyond excited is a total understatement.

Dear anyone who read this- Thank you :) & I hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing, and fun-filled weekend!
 

Photobucket
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had an amazing weekend in New York you lucky thing you! I will get there in the next few years I have promised myself that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! :)