Thursday, June 20, 2013

2 weeks!

You guys, in just TWO WEEKS from today, I'll be waking up in paradise. It seems like we've been waiting for this vacation for forever!

There is so much left to do... And I haven't even made up a single list of what items we'll need to bring for our 10 day adventure. Normally, that's okay at this point... However, this will be our first time taking Peyton with us on a vacation that isn't just a weekend trip.

Do you know what that means?! It means: her first time on a plane! Her first time on a tropical island! Her first time witnessing crystal clear, turquoise water! Her first time snorkeling {fingers crossed that we actually get her to do that}! Hopefully she'll have so many good memories from this trip. I can't wait to see her reactions to... well, to everything.

I've got a LOT of planning and packing to do. I'm sure I'll forget something vital, like underwear or toothbrushes, but that's nothing that can't be fixed with a trip to the store {hopefully!}.

I'm just looking forward to all of the memory-making that's in store for us.

These 2 weeks need to hurry on up!




2 comments:

  1. wow so jealous of your upcoming tropical vacation! hope you have a blast and looking forward so see your post about it!

    Delightful Ideas
    Bag Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put me on the list of things to pack then!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! :)