Friday, March 8, 2013

one adorable puppy dog & one anxious momma


Rory, waiting on Nick to come home from work yesterday.
She is just too darn cute.


In other news, my babygirl has been at the beach with her Daddy since last Sunday {I haven't seen her since last Saturday night} and she is FINALLY! coming home tomorrow. I can't wait <-- that's an understatement. I have been lucky enough to talk to her on the phone nearly every day, but every single conversation has ended with me sobbing because I miss her oh-so-much.

The waterworks start just about every time I hear her little voice say: "I miss-ed you, Momma... So much." From there I break down and say: "Oh babydoll, I miss you too... so much." {To which she promptly responds with: "MOM! I'm not a doll!"} And then my sad tears turn to happy tears. After a little laughter and some more talking we hang up, and it's back to the sad tears again.

It's safe to say that our daily lives have been so incredibly boring without her here...

I'm looking forward to having my baby back!


 Have a great weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! :)