Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Baby Boy's Nursery

I'm a little late in posting these pictures (what else is new?) but here a few shots of our sweet boy's living space from before he made his arrival. Though, he hardly spends any time in here these days since he still sleeps with us. I'm sure he'll be sleeping in his crib every night before we know it, though... maybe ;)

I knew pretty much when we found out that we were having a boy that I wanted to do woodland themed nursery. It just took us a long time to get this room going since we (and by we, I mean my husband and my Dad) were working so hard on trying to get the attic space done first since this room used to be our master bedroom. That way, we could move our bedroom upstairs and then get to work on a room for Everett. I think it turned out so great and I can't wait to see him grow up in this space!

Peyton drew this picture of Mr. Stork bringing us our baby (that is our house down in the corner) and the Sun in the top left corner and a crescent moon on the right side.


Sources:

paint color // arrowhead lake by behr
area rug // ikea
crib and dresser // old from jcpenney
owl lamp // walmart
changing table // craigslist find
rocker/glider and ottoman // target
white toy chest // walmart
white end table // walmart
curtains // target
owl chalkboard // was on clearance at pier 1
tree garland // handmade by me
mounted deer antlers // these were my pop pop's from decades ago
(real) birch branch and (fake) leaf decor // handmade by me
bookshelves // ikea
fox and deer painting // handmade by Peyton
chevron diaper bag // handmade by a coworker
owl plate //  pier 1
gallery frames // ikea
watercolor animal prints // Susan Windsor on Etsy
fox and hedgehog musical plush toy // carters
bright eyed and bushy tailed print // handmade by me
dancing forest animal prints // Jahna Vashti on Etsy



xo,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! :)