Wednesday, September 17, 2014

13 weeks // bump update





How Far Along? 13 weeks.

Size of Baby: a peach! A perfect little peach.

Weight Gain:  maybe a few pounds, I haven't checked yet.

Maternity Clothes: i wish! My wonderful momma gave me two belly bands (one white and one tan) as part of my birthday present on Friday and I've already put them to good use. Most of my pants are already too tight to button, so I am all about the upcoming fall wardrobe of sweaters and leggings.

Stretch marks: nope! nothing new since my previous pregnancy anyways.

Symptoms: well, thank goodness the bloating and intense nausea from a few weeks ago has finally subsided! I was super lucky with Peyton and didn't get sick at all (except for one time that I took my prenatal vitamin before eating any breakfast... that didn't go over too well). So, I was really surprised to have to deal with all-day nausea induced by just about any smell you could think of for those first few weeks.

Cravings:  Nothing really...Though, there was one night a while ago that I absolutely had to have nachos, but it was just a one time thing. 

Gender: No idea, obviously. Buuut, it seems that just about everybody is rooting for a boy! Even Peyton. She says that way "he won't steal my clothes, like a girl would" - ha!

Mood: seriously, mood swings are rough. I can definitely tell that my fuse is a lottt shorter now and that just isn't good for anybody, haha.

Nursery: nothing to report here, we're not even sure of what room that will be yet!

Movement: maybe! I'm not 100% sure but I definitely feel like I have some fluttering going on.

Sleep: sleep isn't so bad, other than waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom!

What I Miss:  Friday we went to Hersheypark and it was a little sad not being able to get on the roller coasters; but! I got to enjoy all of the (allowable) kiddie rides with Peyton (while Daddy Nick and Aunt Nenna rode the roller coasters) and that was just the absolute best.

Belly Button in or out? 
 In, totally.

Wedding rings on or off? On! And not too long from now, I'll be able to add my wedding bands!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  nope! Thank goodness. Though, I have been having some round ligament pain and that is just no fun. 

Best Moment This Week: A nice, long 4 day weekend of not having to work at all! Especially since Friday was my birthday. Peach picking and Hersheypark were definitely the top two highlights.

Labor Signs:  no way, Jose. 

Looking Forward To: finding out if this little babe is a HE or a SHE! That way we can narrow done on our names ;)


xo,
Sara


((post is a little delayed, I turned 13 weeks on Aug. 29))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! :)