Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday, blog!

I just realized that it has been exactly a year to the day that I finally took the plunge and created this little ol' blog of mine. I can't believe it! It doesn't even feel like it's been anywhere close to a year!
 
via
 You guys, I have to be honest: I have seriously been slacking! I haven't given this space nearly enough attention over the past year and I certainly haven't documented nearly as much as I had hoped to. However, I am hoping that this year will be different! Hopefully, by the time that this baby blog hits the terrible-two's, it will be flourishing and thriving and the posts won't be so few and far between!
 
Speaking of, here are a few of my favorite posts from the past year: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
 
But, as for now, I am just happy that - even though I've posted sparingly - I've kept up with this little online adventure of mine and for the few readers that I do have, so far. Thanks for the support, you guys!
 
Happy Birthday, blog!
 
xo,
Sara


1 comment:

  1. A little late - but happy blog birthday!
    Keep on blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! :)